read Chapters 3 and 4 of your textbook: Sharpe, N. R., Veaux, R. D., & Velleman, P. F. (2019). Business statistics (4th ed.). Pearson.
Find a quantitative variable and an associated graph that depicts a demographic about the United States. This can be any topic of your choosing. Government data, business publications, and corporations’ websites are good sources of information. You may want to begin your search using one of the following resources:
- United States Census Bureau
- United Sates Census Bureau’s Library: Infographics & Visualizations
- S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis
- S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Entrepreneurship Education | Resources
In your post,
- Post the URL and the distribution graph from the website.
- Discuss who you believe generated the data. Do you think it is credible?
- Discuss what the graph reveals about the variable.
- Explain any unusual aspects, as well as the shape, center, and spread of the distribution.
- Discuss your own interpretation of the distribution.
Guided Response: Your initial response should be a minimum of 300 words in length.