Imagine that you are the director of health information for a large hospital. As director, you will create a chronological timeline of federal initiatives that have progressed health information exchange in the United States. The timeline should include the following information:
- Select at least 8 federal initiatives that have progressed health information exchange.
- Create a timeline that lists each initiative in progressive order.
- Provide the following information for each initiative:
- year enacted
- name of the federal initiative
- brief description of the federal initiative
- purpose and how it has impacted health information exchange.
Create the timeline using a SmartArt Graphic in Microsoft Word. A timeline SmartArt Graphic template has been provided to help you get started. You may also use any other software that you would like to create your timeline (i.e., Canva).