A. Address ethical issues for cybersecurity by doing the following:
1. Discuss the ethical guidelines or standards relating to information security that should apply to the case study.
a. Justify your reasoning.
2. Identify the behaviors, or omission of behaviors, of the people who fostered the unethical practices.
3. Discuss what factors at TechFite led to lax ethical behavior.
B. Describe ways to mitigate problems and build security awareness by doing the following:
1. Describe two information security policies that may have prevented or reduced the criminal activity, deterred the negligent acts, and decreased the threats to intellectual property.
2. Describe the key components of a Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) program that could be implemented at TechFite.
a. Explain how the SATE program will be communicated to TechFite employees.
b. Justify the SATE program’s relevance to mitigating the undesirable behaviors at TechFite.
C. Prepare a summary directed to senior management (suggested length of 1–2 paragraphs) that states TechFite’s ethical issues from Part A and the related mitigation strategies from Part B.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.